Sunday, October 31, 2010

Some Photos from Totally Terror Art Group Show

I mentioned about my contribution for this show not too long ago. Well, the opening reception was last Thursday. I met Mike (Michael Shapcott) again and also Robert Ingellis (OsirisOrion) for the first time. It was exciting to see what each artist came up with in a themed art show like that. The show runs till Dec.11th. If you're around Madison, CT area, you can stop by at Madison Art Cinemas to view the artwork.









5 comments:

cArLa said...

it looks like a lot of fun!!! congratulations!

SaraLynnArt said...

I love themed shows - it's the best thing to see so many different styles all focusing on a common theme. This looks like it was such a fun show. Congrats on being a part of it!

Heidi Alamanda said...

SaraLynn: thanks for checking out:) I totally agree. It's really fun to see different styles and interpretation of the given theme:)
Thanks again

Carla: it's a fun show. Thanks xoxo

Dear Fireflies said...

Your Poltergeist painting is one of my favorites, and it looks great hanging up there! ♥♥

PS: Thank you for the donation! :)

Heidi Alamanda said...

Thanks Amal:)
I wish I could do more for those people:( I know that donation is so minuscule for those victims *sob*