Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My First Munny

If you go to any toy stores like Kid Robot, you'll spot some boxed Munnys there. At first I didn't really know what that was, but thought it looked pretty cute. It has a chubby shape and came in different sizes...definitely something that fits my style. Then I suddenly see Munny everywhere where people design and paint it. Some are quite simple and some are quite intricate in the details and execution.

Anyway, I went to downtown around a week ago and perusing on Urban Outfitter's home decor and toys sections. Nothing called me in those sections but this one little Munny. I bought one and decided to experiment with it. I sketched a design, imagined what colors would go on it etc and started preparing the Munny.

Soooo I did it and let me present you my first Ms. Munny (I haven't given a proper name but yes, it's a she since it looks quite girlie:))

7 comments:

zoe said...

oh, she is super-cute!!
great work, you're right, it's something that really suits your style...

Heidi Alamanda said...

hehe...thanks. I think Ms. Munny is blushing from your compliment:)

Anonymous said...

name her putri solo? ;)

Anonymous said...

name her putri solo? ;)

TJ Lubrano said...

Ooh that is looking really cute indeed ^_^!! Will you sell them in the near future? I would love to have one painted by you!

have a lovely week!!
Xoxo

cArLa said...

yay! i love ms. munny! i love the colors that you used on her too.

Heidi Alamanda said...

She has the tomboy flair, I don't think she can behave like Putri Solo :)

Tahira,I'm considering it. will keep you updated here

Carla, thank you! I'm glad you the colorful Ms. Munny:)