Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Painting. New Progress

The previous painting I posted is still in the making. It needs some touch ups, but it gives me time to work on another painting. I've transferred the drawing to canvas, refined it a bit, then laid underpainting to the whole thing. That way I can start working on that on Monday after the paint is dry.


I just found this really cool blog from Richard Scarry and The Chipster (Chippy Coates) http://coatesandscarry.wordpress.com/. You may have read some of the interviews they wrote on Juxtapoz.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dear Fireflies said...

Hello Heidi! I found you through Facebook and I noticed that you were raised in Indonesia? That explains the wayang... By the way, you work is gorgeous! (^_^)

Heidi Alamanda said...

Hi Amal:) Thanks for checking my art blog. I also checked yours and enjoyed reading it. Your artwork is also beautiful:)