Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Things that I love today

- Waking up with the sound of rain outside
- Having a cup of coffee with sweetened condensed milk. It just reminds me of home.
- Watching Audrey Kawasaki at Baby Tattooville on youtube. It's always interesting to see an artist on action.
- Viewing Ana Bagayan's preview of her upcoming show at Roq La Rue. It's nice to see how she keeps evolving.
- Daydreaming of vacation to Bali after getting email about SQ's ticket promo.
- Laying more layer on my painting. I did things a bit different with this painting. The process is different and a bit out of my comfort zone. Experimenting is always good to challenge yourself. I hope it turns out okay. I like this girl, it'll give me big tears if I mess her up...hehe. Anyway, it's still early stage.



4 comments:

jjhh said...

;) Keep up the good work!

Heidi Alamanda said...

Thank you so much Sean:)

Renee said...

Heidi your work is brilliant and your blog is wonderful.

Renee xoxo

Heidi Alamanda said...

Aww, thank you so much for your super kind words, Renee. Nice to meet you here. xoxo