Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Hi Fructose and Rough Drawings

There have been too many interruptions for my creativity flow recently. Frustrating!
I haven't been able to focus on my painting this week. We're going to be out of town for this weekend. I'm going to visit an Indonesian friend and meet other new friends. It'll be nice chatting in my mother tongue.Then my parents in laws are going to stay with us. Busy busy busy. Need to clean the house right after we return home. I have decided to put painting off first and focus on spending time with them.
Meanwhile, I just put some ideas on my moleskine or do rough drawings on sketch book.


I can't wait to turn two of those drawings into paintings. Gotta wait gotta wait:)


By the way, thanks for reading and/or leaving some comments and feedbacks on my modest blog. I really appreciate it a lot. It's always nice to meet new friends. I did also visit your blogs, but couldn't leave any comments to some of you who use embedded comments. But I did read your blogs:)

6 comments:

jjhh said...

I sure love that top one..

Heidi Alamanda said...

Hehe...thanks Sean:)

Renee said...

The drawings look like they will be great Heidi.

Renee xoxo

Heidi Alamanda said...

Thank you Renee. Will keep you updated:)

zoe said...

your drawings are gorgeous! can't wait to see the final work. i hope all your visits went well/are going well...
hope you're back to painting soon! :)

Heidi Alamanda said...

thank you Zoe. I'll be back painting next week:)